Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Orgasm at the gym? Its the female coregasm!

Elina cracks me up sometimes..hihi.. She gets orgasms while working out at the gym. But you know what? Its kinda normal. Men's Health wrote this on the subject:
dotted line
 In the words of one woman: "I don't care why it happens, but just am happy it does."

Yep, we said coregasm. It's an orgasm some women can have when performing certain ab exercises. Experts say that this wacky core-induced climax could be due to a number of factors: the tightening of pelvic muscles, the build up of tension and even nerve impulses. Explanation aside, we figure it's worth trying. 
---
Men's Health explains why women can have orgasms while working out. The female coregasm, explained and demystified for your (and her) enjoyment

Women have all the fun. They may complain about going to the gym, but we know better. Through some tireless investigative reporting (okay, we read some message boards and e-mails), we now know their secret:

Many of them become sexually aroused doing certain exercises. Specifically, core exercises. To get really specific -- or explicit -- hanging leg raises seem to be the move of choice. Some get more than aroused. They reach orgasm. Right there, in the middle of the gym.

When we first heard about this phenomenon from renowned trainer Alwyn Cosgrove, we chuckled. When Men's Health features editor Adam Campbell mentioned it in his blog, The Fitness Insider, we stepped back in amazement.

Women responded. Big time. "Seems on my third set of 15 reps, if I crank out a few more reps and go to 20, well, yeah, I can have an orgasm!" one wrote. "And no one notices, trust me."

Another said it worked on a leg-lowering drill: "I have to be lying down and usually put a small towel or pillow under my lower back. I get the best “coregasm” when I lower my feet close to the floor."

Then there was the woman who was doing crunches in the gym when "bam -- it hit me like a ton of bricks. I just stopped right then and there, got all pale in the face and then busted out laughing. Everyone in the place was looking at me."
 It was her first time. She's had many, many since.
So blog-readers do you experience soem oregasms at the gym? 

Here are some suggestions:
dotted line
Hanging Straight-Leg Raise
dotted line
Hanging Side Crunches
dotted line
Single-Leg Plank
dotted line
Arm Pull Over Straight-Leg Crunch
dotted line
Medicine Ball Blast

I wonder if the people working at the gym notices it often...

xoxo, 
Vicky

3 comments:

glamPuss said...

Hahaha jajamensan! Nu far vi fina magar till sommaren hehe...

Anonymous said...

This іs vегy interesting, Υou're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I've shaгed yоur ѕite in
my socіal networkѕ!
Look at my weblog how Can i find my ex girlfriend

Anonymous said...

The somе imρressiѵe exteriors οf the
car are Alloy Whеelѕ, Full Wheel Covers for
Steel Wheels, Tinteԁ Glasѕes, both Sides ОSRVMs, Reаr Spoiler, Satin Silver Roof Rails, Body Ѕiԁe Molding еtc.
Automobіle with lower mileage, air luggagе,
leather interiors, tinted wіnԁows and
muсh mοгe. Ӏt pгevents the fittings
to gеt water stainѕ o thеm anԁ can be easily clеaned as well.


my ωeblоg: www.flokib.at