Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Dinner at Virga Restauracja

Another busy day with like no time to even go to the bathroom..haha.. Honestly. Or this morning I had to fix some stuff, pack a bit, then off to Galaxy to print some stuff out, then 30min quick iced coffee at Cafe Club with some internet time. Off to the fitness studio, had really planned 2,5h, but the phone started ringing after 1,5h so it was just to round stuff off and drive to do some more errends and work (some advising with internet marketing and sales, and what to buy in). After that I went with my dad to buy some alcohol to bring to Sweden and a lot of Rockstar Energy Drink, they cost like 1/3 of the price here in compairson to Sweden (Red Bull is for example more expensive here than in Sweden...).

Then my dad got his other Mercedes that was on a check at the company here and we went to Virga Restauracja, which is a really nice restaurant here in Szczecin. I got "barszcz z uszkami" and carbonara, but I didn't even eat 1/3 of it being already full after the soup.

xoxo, 
Vicky

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love what you guys tend to be up too. This sort of clever work and coverage!
Keep up the excellent works guys I've included you guys to
blogroll.

my web blog ... click through the up coming website